Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Project Playground, roots in Africa forever...


Frida, founder and manager of Project Playground.


Mapanya, manager of Project Playground Centre.


Mbulelo, drums teacher.


Lungiswa, singing teacher.


Kids of Mbulelo dancing the african beat from the drums.


Marianne, yoga teacher.


Thami, art teacher.


Dotty, my staff of photography class.
Thanks dear Dotty, my sweet brave girl!


Anele, my staff of photography class.
Thanks Anele. Go ahead!


We are the world!
We are the children!


I, Glória, founder of Ukonwaba Photo Club.


I want to say THANKS for all of you of Project Playground.

During that time, we were together, I learnt a lot and I enjoyed myself with you and the lovely kids. It was a caress to my soul, to my heart.

I always felt when I came to Africa one day I would like to do a volunteer job here, to create roots in Africa. I don't know to explain why... Just a feeling.  Now, this feeling, this dream becomes reality. I am grateful and happy for that.

I want to say I am impressed with the seriousness, professionalism and passion of all of you: the team of Project Playground.

I found TRUTH in Project Playground.

I found COLLECTIVE SPIRIT in Project Playground.

I found LOVE in Project Playground.

I believe:

LOVE IS POWER!


LOVE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!!


There is true love in this work.

I wish long live this fantastic job. 


LONG LIVE PROJECT PLAYGROUND!


LONG LIVE UKONWABA PHOTO CLUB!


From your sister Glória.


Thanks AFRICA!


No comments:

Post a Comment